Monday, November 27:
- DCE-1: Advertising & Social Media
- DCE-1: Licensee Relationships
- DCE-1: Prohibited Conduct
- DCE-1: Property Disclosure
- DCE-2: Contracts
- DCE-2: Situational Ethics
ECE = My Elective Courses (You need a total of 12 Elective credits)
Wednesday, November 29:
- ECE-2: Building Your Brand
- ECE-2: Prevent Defense
- ECE-2 Virtual Assistants
- ECE-6: Building Wealth - Module 1 - 2-hours called Balance Sheet; (Great for all licensees as well as your clients!)
- Building Wealth - Module 2 - 3-hours - Save & Invest (Great for all licensees as well as your clients!)
- Building Wealth - Module 3 - 1-hour - Understanding Credit Scores! (Great for all licensees as well as your clients!)
Find 5 friends with Alaska real estate licenses and convince them to register and attend with you for "Aloha Hawaii."
I'll give everyone a 15% discount!
To take advantage of the discount let me know and I will send invoices to your group.
To qualify all my must pay within 3-days. Cancellation of any member of the group with cancel the discount.
Aloha Honolulu Alaska CE Education
The package is 20 hours of Alaska Approved CE Education. It includes the 8 hours of required education PLUS 12 hours of fun and informative elective education. All materials will be provided digitally 1-week before the start of class. Note this is strictly a classroom offering!
Pre-registration is required.
NOTE: Due to changes with Square, my credit card processor, processing fees will no longer be refunded when I issue a full or partial refund.