30-hour Alaska Upgrade to Broker or Associate Broker Course via Correspondence!
In 2017 the Commission increased the hours to upgrade your real estate license from 15-hours to 30-hours. The additional hours give you a broker level review of some of the information you will be tested on when you take the Pearson Vue test! Sweet!
My course follows the same format as many of my other correspondence courses in which you fill out "activities" as you go through the course then return it to me for grading.
I also provide both general and state tests we can go through after you pass my course and prepare to move to test with Pearson Vue -- my goal is to make sure you are ready to not only take that test but to pass it!
Also included in my courses, which prepare you to take and pass a test for the state, is access to my unique virtual resource center! And, you will have access to it until you pass your test! PLUS you have access to my Upgrade Google Classroom with additional study help!
My unique Virtual Resource Center (VRC) is open to you until you pass the test! It is a fantastic resource that gives you all the information you want to help you pass. I encourage you to download the Google Classroom app so you have access to this great resource anytime!
The VRC is divided into easy to navigate sections:
It also a great place to ask additional questions and interact with the other students!
And, for an additional fee, you can add on access to the recordings from my last Virtual Course!
You have 30-days to complete my course; an extension of up to an additional 15-days may be given so long as it is asked for before the end of the initial 30 days. Extensions past this time will require a processing fee.
Check out the exam simulators below!
NOTE: Due to changes with Square, my credit card processor, processing fees will no longer be refunded when I issue a full or partial refund.
30-hour Upgrade Course
This is the course you need to upgrade your license to a broker or associate broker's license (so long as you have met the minimum requirements).
30-hour Upgrade Course PLUS access to Virtual Recordings
This is the course you need to upgrade your license to a broker or associate broker's license (so long as you have met the minimum requirements). And you get access to the recordings from my last virtual class!
ACH Consulting Sales Real Estate Exam Simulator General & Alaska Version - 1 month
For those preparing for both the General Real Estate Exam and the Alaska Real Estate Exam. Your simulator will be sent In 24 hours or less!
ACH Consulting Sales Real Estate Exam Simulator Alaska-Only Version - 1 month
For those who want testing help for the Alaska Real Estate Exam. Your simulator will be sent In 24 hours or less!
ACH Consulting Sales Real Estate Exam Simulator General-Only Version - 1 week
For those who want testing help for the General Real Estate Exam. Your simulator will be sent In 24 hours or less!
Both simulators include these features:
Orders include tax as applicable.
- Hundreds of questions, with detailed explanations where appropriate—something you’re sure to appreciate when reviewing math-related questions.
- They both allow you to review just the questions on a single topic, or to take the entire practice exams covering all of the topics for the Pearson Vue tests.
- The structure of the practice exams closely mirrors what is used for the PearsonVue exam.
- The purchase price includes unlimited access to the simulator for 30 days. And, if you need additional time you will automatically receive a 50% discount off the original price for an additional 30-day period.
- The 30-day usage period doesn’t start until you use the exam simulator the first time.
- Both exam simulators are web-based; so whether you’re at your desktop, laptop, or on the go with your mobile phone, they are accessible and easy to use.
Orders include tax as applicable.
Directions to access the simulator will be sent via email within 24 hours after receipt of payment, unless the order is placed on a Sunday in which case the information will be sent first thing Monday morning.