Interested in a class in Honolulu, Hawaii?
I am finally working through the last tidbits on my Aloha Honolulu Alaska 20-hour CE Course in Honolulu, Hawaii!
With Honolulu as the location, the flights are cheaper, the hotels and vacation rentals are cheaper, and you can explore the other gorgeous islands of Hawaii before or after the class!
The class will be held in a modern, clean, innovative location off Ala Moana Boulevard!
Classes will be just after Thanksgiving, Monday through Friday, November 27, through Friday, December 1, from 9 to 1 daily! Coffee, tea, water, and a lovely breakfast snack are included!
The price? Just $525! Such a deal!
Let's get together in Hawaii after Thanksgiving for fun and interactive CE education, and enjoy the warmth of Hawaii and its people before we head into winter!
Registration is up! More details coming soon!
You can take my Continuing Education courses virtually, hybrid (classroom + virtual), and via correspondence!
Dates and locations for Hybrid (Classroom + Virtual) Classes coming soon:
DCE = All 8-hours are Required Courses for all Licensees:
- DCE-1: Advertising & Social Media
- DCE-1: Licensee Relationships
- DCE-1: Prohibited Conduct
- DCE-1: Property Disclosure
- DCE-2: Contracts
- DCE-2: Situational Ethics
ECE = My Elective Courses (You need a total of 12 Elective credits):
- ECE-1: Lead Nurturing
- ECE-1: Issues & Trends in Residential Property Management
- ECE-2: Building Your Brand
- ECE-2: Prevent Defense
- ECE-2 Virtual Assistants
- ECE-6: Building Wealth (Can be broken into 3 Modules! Module 1 is 2-hours called Balance Sheet; Module 2 is 3-hours called Save & Invest; Module 3 is 1-hour on Understanding Credit Scores!)
NOTE: Due to changes with Square, my credit card processor, processing fees will no longer be refunded when I issue a full or partial refund.